Vision Livingston Downtown Partnership (Vision Livingston) is a non-profit organization that, through advocacy and the provision of resources, supports the long term vitality of Livingston’s business community. The benefits of Vision Livingston’s work promote the health, safety, prosperity, security, and general welfare of ALL people within the community.
The mission of the organization is to identify, plan, coordinate and implement short and long term initiatives for the preservation and promotion of the community’s economic, cultural, social, and environmental vitality.
Vision Livingston Board Members:
- Brad Bunkers – President 2013-14, term exp. 2015
- Courtney Lehman – Vice President 2013-14, term exp. 2015
- Cat Moody – Treasurer 2013-14, term exp. 2014
- Tiffany Richardson – Secretary 2013-14, term exp. 2015
- Kyra Ames – term exp. 2015
- Tyler Erickson – term exp. 2016
- Don Gimbel – term exp. 2016
- Chieko Horn – term exp. 2014
- Meagan Lannan – term exp. 2016
- Stuart Leidner – term exp. 2014
- Janet Prescott – term exp. 2014
- Katie Weaver – term exp. 2016